The Blackfoot Valley's News Source Since 1980

Replace faded licenses and avoid attaching carcass tags directly to meat

If you have not checked your license and carcass tags in a while, please do so well in advance of your hunting trip to ensure they haven't faded.

Hunters and anglers with faded licenses can have them replaced at no cost at their regional Fish, Wildlife & Parks office. Replacement at a FWP office for faded licenses does not count against the number of replacements an individual is allowed.

Faded li...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 06/22/2024 03:43