March 21 Community Update
March 18, 2020
Following Lewis and Clark Public Heath's March 19 expanded order to close certain establishments, including churches, and Gov. Steve Bullock's March 20 statewide order to close bars, restaurants and certain other businesses, we've updated the list of establishments affected and the service they do have available.
We're aware the list isn't comprehensive. If we missed anyone, please let us know.
Businesses not listed are, to the best of our knowledge, open regular hours without restrictions.
We will do our best to update the information and include any changes as we get more information, but we need your help to keep community members informed. Please call 362-4131, email [email protected] or contact us via Facebook messenger with updates or additions.
Food service and bars
• •The Bootlegger Inn is closed for the duration of the county health department closure.
• •Bushwhackers is closed for the duration and are no longer serving take out or delivery meals.
• Chopz In Mountain Co-op is open for take-out during regular hours. Call 362-3093.
• The Copper Queen in Helmville is open for drive through (yes, they added a drive through), takeout and delivery from 4-8 p.m. Call 406-793-9612.
• Coyote Coffee is still open from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. everyday to keep everyone caffeinated and alert.
• Heritage House has closed their coffee shop and has postponed all their classes, as well as heir World Down syndrome Day Ice Cream social until further notice, out of respect for those with compromised immune systems. Vallers are still roasting coffee and can deliver. Call 362 4444. The Vallers ask anyone who is sick or in need of assistance to contact them at [email protected] if there is anything they can do to help.
• Lambkins Bar is closed, but Lambkins Restaurant is serving take out breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to noon. Call 362-4271.
• Lincoln Log Hotel bar and restaurant is closed, but the hotel remains open.
• The Lincoln Pit Stop is open from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m for to-go meals only, from their regular menu. They also have daily specials. Call 362-4848.
• The Lincoln Senior Center is closed to the public until further notice. Diane will continue providing meals for her existing Meals on Wheels customers.
• The Montanan is closed for the time being.
• Mountain View Co-op is still open and still providing breakfast and lunch items -with the exception of hot dogs and sausages - through the convenience store. They have also had to temporarily prohibit the use of personal mugs and cups for coffee and fountain refills.
• Ovando's Stray Bullet is taking orders of take and bake casseroles, including spaghetti casserole, lasagna, chicken enchiladas, tater tot casserole or special requests, Casseroles serve eight and cost $30 each.
• Trixis Antler Saloon is closed for dining but take-out is available from noon to 6 p.m Wednesday through Friday. Full menu available online at Trixisovando.com. Call 793-5611 in advance. If no one answers during business hours call 793-5049.
• The Wheel Inn is open for delivery and takeout meals and drinks from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Their delivery area covers Seven-Up to Lone Point and four miles upon Stemple. In addition to their normal menu, they have new items available during the restriction Call 362-9261.
• Wild Jacks Casino is closed until the health department closure order ends.
• The Wilderness Bar and Scapegoat Eatery will be closed until the health department restrictions are lifted, and the events on their schedule are postponed until further notice.
• The Blackfoot Commercial Company in Ovando is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays, subject to change. Call 793-555 for more information.
• The Blackfoot Angler is opening weekends only from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. beginning March 28 and will be allowing only one person at a time in the store. Call 793-0018 for information.
• D&D Foodtown remains open, but asks that patrons be patient with the stocking of certain items, since demand on the warehouse is impacting the deliveries they receive.
• Hi Country Trading Post is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week. They have shelf stable snacks and jerky and sausage making supples and they can ship orders. Visit them online at hicountry.com or call the customer service line at 1-800-433-3916
• Citizens Alliance Bank will have limited by-appointment-only access to the lobby beginning March 19. Drive up services will continue as usual.
• Lincoln Library, including the community room, is closed to the public and public until April 13. Branch manager Kate Radford is still on duty to coordinate the services the library continues to offer. Call them at 362-43000 during the regular branch hours (Monday to Wednesday from 2-7 p.m., and Thursday through Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.) for help with digital items, curbside hold pickup and more.
• Little Lynx Daycare is closed until further notice.
• The Lincoln Ranger District office is closed to the public, but still staffed. If you need to talk to anyone there, call 362-7000 to make an appointment.
• The Powerhouse Fitness Center is closed in accordance with the county closure order.
• Red Mountain Yoga and Massage is closed until further notice.
• Total Taxwill continue to be open,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday until April 15. The3y will be available other days by appointment.. With the extended tax-filing deadline they will be open every Wednesday until July 15, and other days by appointment. Call 362-4451.
• Parker Medical Center remains open, but all patients will be screened via telephone and/or at the front door before entering for their appointments. Patients are asked to reschedule wellness exams or other appointments that can be delayed. Patients who have fever, cough, shortness of breath and wish to be seen should call ahead at 362-4603 so staff can coordinate the steps they will need to take. Patients who need to pick up prescriptions are also asked to call ahead.
• The Blackfoot Community Bible Church will not be holding services until the restrictions have been lifted. Those interested in taking part in online service are encouraged to take part in the Lolo Community Church's FB Live program Sunday at 10:45 a.m. at https://www.facebook.com/Lolo-Community-Church-128712677142175/.
• The Blackfoot Valley Bible Church is not meeting as a group "until the 'all-clear' is sounded," but continue to meet one-on-eon, in small groups and over the phone. Pastor Art hopes to have a live-stream service available by next week. 362-4714
• Community Bible church of Lincoln. Pastor Dave Carrol – Information coming soon - 406-459-8935.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has suspended all meetings worldwide. Members continue to worship at home using online resources.
• The Lincoln Baptist Church is complying with the health department order, but is urging church members to stay connected in any way they can. Pastor Marshall Visger will be providing short sermons via their facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/lincolnmtbaptistchurch/.Pastor Marshal lrecommends keeping gatherings to 10 or fewer people.
• St. Judes and St. Thomas Catholic Churches, in Lincoln and Helmville respectively, suspended services Tuesday, March 17 in keeping with the Diocese of Helena. The Rev. Jeff Fleming said he is trying to keep in touch with parishioners through e-mails, phone calls and other means and is encouraging everyone to watch out and care for one another. 406-529-3186.