The Blackfoot Valley's News Source Since 1980

Upper Blackfoot Chronicles

Lincon School is facing a complicated year, but it's faced others over the years. A brief look back from Gold Pand and Singletrees

At first in the 1890s, the Lincoln School in town had one room and one teacher, but as the area grew in population, another room and then another was added.

The school district number was changed several times and finally became School District #38.

Ellen Lambkin Mulcare provided a letter that came to her father during his tenure as chairman of the school board in 1924. Her mother used the reverse...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 05/10/2024 08:31