Blackfoot Valley Dispatch - The Blackfoot Valley's News Source Since 1980

By News Release
Forest Service Northern Region 

'Weed free' certification now required for forage and mulch products


Last updated 10/28/2020 at 1:20pm


• Persons with a special use authorization or other Forest Service authorization that specifically exempts them from the restrictions.

• Any Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement Officer or member of an organized rescue or fire fighting force in the performance of an official duty.

• Persons transporting forage or mulch products across restricted areas without unloading or...

For access to this article please sign in or register.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021