The Blackfoot Valley's News Source Since 1980

Suspected carbon monoxide poisoning claims life of Lincoln woman*

A Lincoln woman and her two pets died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in a home west of town, Nov. 13.

According to Lewis and Clark County Sheriff/Coroner Leo Dutton, dispatch received a call at 2:29 p.m. Friday about a possible death in the 3700 block of Highway 200. The deputy who responded found Lincoln resident Barbra French, 65, deceased.

French’s cat was also found dead. Her dog...

 

Reader Comments(0)