Blackfoot Valley Dispatch - The Blackfoot Valley's News Source Since 1980

By Kate Radford
Contributing Writer 

Know your OHV laws, rules and regulations


File Photo

A rider kicks up dust as he speeds down the shoulder of the Highway 200 in Lincoln, headed in the wrong direction, on an unlicensed ATV in 2017.

As summer returns to Lincoln, so, too, do off-highway vehicles. Proper operation of OHVs, particularly in town, can help ensure the safety of kids, pedestrians and others sharing the highway.

For residents and visitors alike, rules governing OHV use can be confusing, with the laws set out in the Montana Code Annotated. Additionally, depending on where the vehicle is being used and the age of t...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 07/25/2021 11:24